Friday, January 8, 2016

A LIITTLE GIRL BEING KILLED BY AN ELECTRIC SHOCK - You won't believe what she did..


Through our simplest carelessness it might cause dangerous situations. Proving this it reports, that a little girl had been killed due to an electric shock which passed through the pin of a phone charger. The charger was not been switched off from the base of the appliance after use. The liitle girl unknowingly put it in her mouth. The earthing effect of usual electric appliances caused her to be electrified. The picture shows father of the girl holding the body of the victim girl.


This further proves that such simple poor rememberance would cause disaster. Be alert about your memory and such situation, secially when you have kids of small age. They tempt to do experiments as they love discoverring new things. Eyes on their behavior and close connections would minimize the possibilities of accidental deaths.


Please SHARE This With Your Friends & Family.. 
Maybe This Would SAVE Another Childs' Life..