Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Here Is How to Remove the Chlorine From Your Water and Why It Is Very Important


We all know that the water that comes from the faucet is full of chlorine, and very often with chloramine, a very popular disinfectant, which is a toxic gas.
You should know that the water that we drink everyday shouldn’t contain more than 4 mg of chlorine in one liter, but it often goes over the limit. It is good to examine the water that you use for drinking, and you can do that with a Tester that tests the quantity of chlorine and the quality of the water.
It is recommended to filter that water before drinking because the chlorine used in long-term is very harmful for the body. The consumption of chlorinated water increases the cholesterol levels, increased the risk of bladder cancer, and can cause allergy and asthma. Also, it is bad for the eyes, skin and the respiratory tract.
Here Is How to Remove the Chlorine From Your Water and Why It Is Very Important
Almost every health organization recommends cleaning the water from chlorine if you can do that.
Do you know how to remove the chlorine?
The easiest way to do that is to put a few drops of lemon juice in the cup with water because the vitamin C from the lemon purifies the water.
Also, you can purify the water with tablets of vitamin C. The recommended ratio is 1 mg of vitamin C for 1 liter of water, but you can add more vitamin C if the water has more chlorine.
You can also clean the water with water filters that can be mounted on the faucets. If you leave the water container open, you will remove the chlorine because it will transform into a gaseous state and will evaporate. But, to evaporate completely, it takes about two to three days.
You can remove the chlorine if you boil the water, and you should boil it for about 15 minutes.
Please SHARE With Friends !!