Monday, September 28, 2015

Child Bite Phone Charger and Died Through Electric Shock


To all parents and baby sitters in the world, take care of your kids and don't let them play with wires while connected to the socket such as phone chargers to avoid the same scenario as this poor 3 years old child who has died through electric shock in Quaidabad.

Warning: Strict Parental Guidance is Advised. 



Thank you so much for visiting discoverreality and reading our articles. If you find this post interesting, please do remember to SHARE it on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Adding a comment below will be much appreciated.

Please SHARE With Friends !!